Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
So my friend read the newest chapter and apparently Child Emperor has a mech buddy that looks like the G-Self from Gundam Reconguista in G?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
It's super satisfying to see the villains indulge in cliche monologues that go on just long enough to annoy the reader and then cheer as Saitama blows them up immediately after.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Considering what a production nightmare Season 2 seems to have been with the rolling blackouts screwing the studio up I'm surprised the show is animated at all.

Knowing that the animation industry is almost as big of a hell as the gaming industry for actual developers and animators, "good enough" is the general order of the day. I think that we as consumers should be able to demand better than the crap that gets shoveled our way but not at the expense of workers' well-being. It still sucks that the show looks like rear end though.