Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

One day there might be a One Punch Man thing that isn't absolutely perfect, but today is not that day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

PaganGoatPants posted:

The "SS GOKU" is actually a good name for a boat hmmm

If it has a huge cannon on it and the entire crew has to shout KA ME HA ME HAAAAAA! over the loud speaker to shoot the thing, I whole-heartedly support the endeavour.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The panels of him just walking non-chalantly through the rubble made me smile.
"The poo poo I put up with."

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He quite clearly can draw, but his stuff's pretty messy and the intentional low effort of it makes it look more amateur. When compared to most manga artists, it's not in the same league and that's not considering what Murata does for OPM and that reflects more badly on it too. He can probably draw better than your regular joe, and he could probably draw something pretty impressive if he wanted to sit down and draw a single panel for a day or so, but he obviously doesn't want to do that.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That was cool as hell.

I wouldn't hate it if he just snapped her arm like a twig or something inside a 2 panels though.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Saitama's harem has room for all.

Tatsumaki's going to get stupidly mad when she realises she's not hurt him even a little by the end.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The new chapter is magnificent.

Metal Bat, a dog doing a poo, Saitama no selling all of Tatsumaki's attacks and Sonic getting involved in the fight.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

scaterry posted:

where is the new chapter?

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/104.html

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Possibly the best single chapter on this whole series.

Yep. It's basically perfect in every way.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There's no to be continued either, so we'll probably get one or two pages added at some point soonish before a break.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

King knew before the Garou arc really kicked into gear. I'd consider the King bit before the arc personally.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Shicchi is Blast

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Elentor posted:

ONE updated again with the rest of the pages. Chapter 104.

God, I love Saitama so much.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Precisely, if he tries to hold his ground or resist she can't do a single thing to him.

She can still tear open the ground because it's nothing compared to Saitama.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Pre-order numbers haven't been all too impressive from what I've read in threads about pre-orders on /a/ so that's an unfortunate thing.

That said, I think we'll probably get a second season but I don't think the anime would like to overtake Murata's version so it could be a long wait.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Anime Blu-rays.
If it's not selling BD's, it's not getting a second season.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They might actually sell blurays if they didn't make them $70 for 4 episodes.

Go the Steam sale route of "we make a lot more money than usual by selling huge amounts for much less"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Asura Rhino gets the same vibe that Genos does during the DEATH punch and Garou does. When Saitama starts threatening to actually attack, his targets brick themselves and realise it.

I forget if that happens during the Boros fight.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I would consider Boros a god level threat because if you remove Saitama from the equation, Boros kills all of the S classes and wipes out the planet with his planet buster attack if he wants to.

I wouldn't consider Garou a god level threat because even though he eventually wound up being strong enough to likely do that (with Saitama's help boosting him, almost definitely so), there was zero intent to kill people there. He's god level without the intent of being a real global threat, which almost removes him from the threat scale to me.

ONE supposedly said that Garou and Boros were equal overall, with Boros having more raw power and his planet buster while Garou was a better fighter.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He's waiting for a call back on his application into Saitama's harem of acquaintances.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't really feel as though there's any reason at all to doubt that he would have stomped everyone else with ease. Even Saitama is surprised of the speed he has, even if it's no match for his own.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The true face of despair.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ONE's front pages for his chapters are kind of great.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/top.html

There are three pages of them. There's an hyperlink to the next page on the first two pages or you can just put a 2 or 3 after top in the URL if you can't see it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Binary Badger posted:

So which ONE chapter header is representative of most goons?

it's this one

It's NSFW in the most technical sense of the term, I suppose.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want Watchdog-man to be an actual talking dog with a man's face on a ball in its mouth to convince people it's a man in a dog suit.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It is tricky to remember what happens where, especially with three different versions of this currently ongoing but like people said in the Murata thread, if you're unsure, just don't post it there. Better to talk about something ancient in the ONE manga than to spoil the Murata one for people who are too silly to maximise their OPM consumption.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It took losing what he loved most to teach him the true value of justice.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ONE writes everything.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Metal Bat is an S class and he was mysteriously absent during the MA/Garou climax.

ONE has even said that Metal Bat being there for the Monster Association would have dramatically altered the events, so given his power level, it's important to explain why he's out of action.

This is a spoiler for the next Murata chapter so maybe it's kind of weird to spoiler it here but I will because it is technically new to everyone
Metal Knight's robot from the Meteor scene shows up to kill the Centipede. Garou may also put that out of action after he neutralises Metal Bat to explain his absence too.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Nov 27, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If you can knock out A-classes, the only ones who can theoretically stop you are S-classes, bringing your targets to you instead of you finding them.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Fun to read people saying "The prediction never gets brought up again!" in the Murata thread. Pig God thinks otherwise!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Not strictly related to this thread, but Mob Psycho 100 is getting an anime next year too.
https://twitter.com/mobpsycho_anime/status/671706906067472385
http://mobpsycho100.com/

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The 2ch scene had a post from Armoured Gorilla saying he had opened a takoyaki store too, so it's just something they've kept in mind all around.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I somehow doubt OPM will become his main project, especially considering the remake.

I don't know if OPM being his main work would work in its favour either.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"But for now...

I'm just going to kick your rear end."

I probably did the biggest OH poo poo I ever did.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kild posted:

Where are you rereading it? Batoto seems to have removed even ONE's version.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-artist-one-r9123

It's there.
It's not licensed so it'll not be taken down until it is, and considering the remake, it never will be.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Knowing that happens made the "Is Sweet Mask the big bad guy" thing from the anime thread recently quite funny.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Saitama spends the entire "fight" letting her do whatever she wants because he's trying to stop bystanders getting hurt (and putting them at risk himself at times). When he stops selling, she can't do a thing to him.

There's absolutely no doubt that as far as people go, she's the clear #2 at this point, but there's still a lightyear gap between her and Saitama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

No.

The can they win drama comes from the supporting cast. It works better than you might think it would.