Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He said he was kinda poorly but that new pages should follow up shortly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tatsumaki is absolutely fanservicey as all hell in the Murata/Anime versions. Even outside of the anime's [close up shot of her rear end with no/tiny panties as she falls out of the plane here] moments, she's drawn to be sexy in a different way to Fubuki. It doesn't really translate all too well as sexy over in the west because we don't really fetishize loli style characters in the same way as Japan does.

The fact she reverts to ONE style drawing in Murata's does make her come across more funny than she does in ONE's because there's never any levity from her appearance in that.

I have no doubt that Murata will be able to make her intimidating and give a feeling of being a bit crazy when it comes to it. The guy's a wizard, after all and ONE still storyboards and writes it.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jan 2, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Lamebot posted:

he's napping at the bottom of a surprisingly cozy chasm.

It's probably this.
He doesn't give a poo poo, he tried to stop her being an rear end but he's out of fucks to give.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It would not surprise me if Saitama could throw a punch with enough strength that the air pressure can stop him from falling or shoot him back up where he started.

'cos he's sort of broken.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mystic Mongol posted:

Just so you know, humans can't fly.

If anything, I'd guess that he's lost.

Tatsumaki disagrees with your assertion in this super hero comic.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

Unless Saitama shows up and this doesn't get settled by Fubuki and Tatsumaki this'll actually be the first fight Saitama's technically lost.

Like Parrotine says, it's not really a fight in the first place and the events that precede Saitama taking a tumble have Tatsumaki essentially forfeit anyways in the scenario that it was one.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There's no to be continued on this final page like there usually is.
There could be a couple more coming.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

CannonFodder posted:

Everyone stares in stunned silence because he never leaves the ground.

Also now in two years Murata gets to draw some cute girl using 3 segment nunchuck action.

"Two years" is extremely optimistic.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Metal Bat's Metal Bat is made out of one of Watchdogman's discarded furs.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=1

3 new pages.
It'll be expanded and isn't translated yet but keep an eye out.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Schwarzwald posted:

I wonder why One bothered to upload that if he was going to leave off in the middle of a conversation.

He's busy and it's been a while so 3 pages is better than 0 pages.

He's also usually pretty prompt about adding to an unfinished but released chapter so he may use it as motivation to finish it up.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=1

It looks like Blast is revealed...

Not translated yet.

It supposedly says Blast is a hero for a hobby, but he takes it more seriously than Saitama

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Mar 9, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://bato.to/reader#6242907fb00fc847

Translated.

With Blast seeming to be a pseudo inverse-Saitama, hopefully they can go full on with each other.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Terror Sweat posted:

now to be fair, it could just be his assistants

His assistants are for Mob Psycho. One Punch Man is only for a hobby.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

No way is Genos not swapping over.
He doesn't trust them, the HA is basically Metal Knight's.

Engine Knight and Genos almost definitely will. Saitama won't give a gently caress so will likely stay with the HA, Blast is probably going to pull double duty and be the ultimate leader of the Slayers.

Drive Knight? The dude who is never in it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Considering he doesn't need Genos to pay his rent anymore now that he hasn't got his own home, so the apprenticeship was kind of over on Saitama's end anyway.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Don't forget that Genos' primary aim is to avenge his family and that Bofoy/Metal Knight is the prime suspect currently, further compounded by Drive Knight casting his suspicion of MK onto Genos.

His apprenticeship under Saitama was to get strong enough to beat his enemy, but weakening MK and using his technology to better himself is something that should interest Genos.

A difference in ideals, viewpoints and aims would make the Genos/Saitama dynamic more interesting too. It's kind of lovely as it is. All of the other Saitama gang have a better and more interesting dynamic than Genos and Saitama. A Genos who is more than "jobber to the stars" would be neat.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Feels like a turning point. Fascinating.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I legitimately cannot wait for Murata and the anime to show the most powerful attack, King's Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Genos is a jobber who exists to set the bar for the next threat. There's nothing else to expect from him.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I only hold respect for the strongest and his name is

K
I
N
G

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Murata and the anime's King's Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon will be two of the greatest moments in human existence right along side ONE's portrayal of King's Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Dr.Stench must be working overtime on Genos parts then.

Good chapter and it's not done yet probably, because ONE almost always puts a tbc on the final page.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That payoff is the epitome of ONE.
He is a master.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ONE is truly the greatest

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm still surprised we've actually seen some of Blast.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

oh my
loving
god

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kegslayer posted:

Translation has been updated.

I think they're just going to stand there until Genos or Saitama comes in but on the other hand, I kind of want to see Atomic Samurai just kill him in one hit.

Maybe atomic samurai should slice up your account for this literal treason.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ONE is too powerful.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Oooh, lots of new posts, the update must have be-

:yikes:

(The update was amazing)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tweeting it to ONE isn't likely to achieve anything unless you can put out a well reasoned tweet (oxymoron) in real Japanese at a time when he's likely to see it but is experiencing low traffic in his feed.

Google translate isn't something to rely on to get a point across.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

You just can't argue with facts.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Licenseless and KING are true heroes in spirit.
And also ability.
And appearance.

It's a nice contrast to the likes of Tatsumaki who is crazy powerful but has a lovely attitude but is also a good person, or Sweet Mask who is also really powerful and has a lovely attitude but is not an especially good person.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Blast is probably going to work out as strong as Saitama but a shittier person or something.
Sometimes, it's not the premise that is good about OPM but the execution and I have full faith in ONE to nail that

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Schwarzwald posted:

For all that Murata is the better artist, ONE's style has certain strengths.
While I'll reserve judgement until Murata gets to that part of the storyline (two years from now) I'd be willing to bet that he isn't able to do justice to that page.

I'm sure he can, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tries something different entirely.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I dare say that ONE could knock out some legitimately fantastic art outside the context of manga if he had the time and will to do so.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Keeping or faithfully trying to maintain ONE's art's quirks is why Mob's anime is better than OPM's. (Not a knock on OPM's)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Shugojin posted:

Speculation is fun sometimes

I wonder what video game King played first

Donkey Kong

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He does that Daigo moment to Daigo himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtuA5we0RZU

If you don't know what I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Reinanigans posted:

I just finished catching up to this. Holy poo poo, it only took me a few moments to adjust to ONE's art and it was so worth it. Now I just need to know when/how often ONE updates this.

It's not very often/consistent, is it? :negative:

Lucky if you get 4 full chapters a year.