Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
I'm reading ahead on the raws, and drat Garou becomes pretty drat demonic and the S-Class heroes really get the piss beaten out of them bad. Can't wait for Murata to catch up to this point, it's friggin' awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Only 2 sidestories got scanlated and posted to Batoto today. That's okay though, since one of them involves Saitama being a true hero while the Hero Association was scumming it up.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I don't see them? Last posted thing is chapter 95 back on the 26th of march.

Whoops, posted in the wrong Onepunch thread. Oh well, still kinda relevant I guess?

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
More sections of the latest chapter translated, or more pages released. I can't really tell. Saitama, ever so efficient.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Well they mentioned Z city, so I'm assuming there's 25 others...

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
New chapter up.

Saitama's great as always, he's more mad at Tatsumaki at wrecking his house than anything else. All in line with his "supernatural poo poo get no fucks" attitude.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
It's kinda like Nanoha's "befriending" tactic, only in this case he doesn't want all these hanger-ons.

That said, I expect the whole complex to have all its residents replaced by people who Saitama beat.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
You guys missed another real good S-class hero: Watchdog Man. He gives no fucks, just watchdog's his city real good.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Did you missed the part where Sweet Mask obsesses over Saitama's strength? He's already part of Caped Baldy's harem. Apparently this story still follows some tropes, such as "strength recognizing strength".

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
You know, the one monster I really want to see the Murata redraw of is Golden Sperm. Simply because how ridiculous he looks in ONE's version; it makes me curious how Murata's version would turn out.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
I like how there's one showing Saitama being super serious while carrying his on sale groceries. It encapsulates the most important part of the whole series.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Proof of concept for Mob Psycho 100 anime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ief4qbFapZI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEvrca5KCZ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LtSw0r-2z4

Yes, ONE is truly great. Read Mob Psycho 100. Be wowed by his amazing story, frame layout, and characters.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
That smile of childish glee.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Saitama's apartment is probably one of the running jokes of this manga, along with Genos' arm. I think his new Hero Association apartent was wrecked again (or at least somewhat cracked) by his fight with Tatsumaki?

jwang
Mar 31, 2013

tsob posted:

I've never got the impression that the guy who started the hero association was a bad person or even manager in any way, just that he's lost in a sea of red tape and concerned with other stuff (like the seer and stopping bad guys) enough that he either doesn't see or doesn't care about the pettiness and stupidity of much of the organisation, so I can't really see him doing anything like that.

I think he founded it by providing the initial investment, but overall he doesn't really handle the association. Instead he just hires people who he thinks would do a good job, and we all know how well that works out.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
The way I would rate the current strength of characters seen would be Saitama > Boros = Garou > Tatsumaki > rest of the S ranks. If Saitama really didn't wanted to be bothered by psychic powers, it wouldn't bother him. Like he said to Gargl-octopus alien guy, all these psychics are doing are throwing rocks (of various sizes and numbers) around, which anyone can do.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013

Mordaedil posted:

There are no villains. There are just people trying to do the right thing and super powered jerks Saitama will convert to harem members. Monsters aren't people so they get smashed to bits.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Saitama
Saitamob
Saita Mob
Psyta Mob
Psycho Mob
Mob Psycho.

OPM season 3 is confirmed.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
I want to say that Blast is the leader of this new Hero Association, simply due to how often he's absent from meetings (or implied to be frequently missing). Chances are he's off setting up this new association when he became disenfranchised by the current system, and now the split is going full swing.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Because :free market: promotes competition, which cuts down on corruption! With alternatives available, people would naturally choose the less corrupt option! (Haha, who are we kidding here?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Blast is Saitama's hair coming back and possessing his body while he's asleep.