Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I clicked on the link now it's hours later and I've reread the entire manga again. Worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Didn't it even get brought up already in the Murata portions of the Garou arc? I could have sworn that Shicchi's entire role was to bring up Garou and the prophecy repeatedly.

EDIT: Yeah I checked and it definitely happens during the criminal gathering that Garou beats up. I guess they just forgot.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 30, 2015

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I'm going to say that the newest episode which had Saitama's aura inside the seer's crystal ball is vindication of my theory Boros' prophecy was a trap meant to kill him.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I'm surprised that the anime ended up not tying the meteor's course change to Boros. I guess it will end up being connected to Homeless Emperor's god.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Fellis posted:

Where was that connected to Boros in the comic? I missed that.

It never changed course in the comic. It was specifically introduced in the anime as having done so and I figured they were going to tie it to Boros, cause space stuff. I guess they're playing a longer game.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Blast is Pig God's second personality, buried by constant eating.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Kabanaw posted:

Most of the people you listed took pleasure in destroying cities and murdering people.

Since when is that evil?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Voted Worst Mom posted:

Nah there's that one dude who has a long-rear end tongue or something and then there's sperm guy and puppy and boros' crew seemed pretty chill.

Yeah, the attempted rapist with the long tongue seemed like a swell guy.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

Unless Saitama shows up and this doesn't get settled by Fubuki and Tatsumaki this'll actually be the first fight Saitama's technically lost.

King regularly beats Saitama.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

Lily and Tank Top Chick are going to get married.

The lesbian Romeo and Juliet of OPM.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Parrotine posted:

can suck it DOWN :cheeky:

Well to be fair the flashback is from 20 some odd years ago, so who knows what could've happened between then and now

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
The dude with the eye-patch and glasses looks familiar. Did he show up in an omake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
The gag this time has to do with them repeatedly asking Flash if that's his fastest speed. They've done it twice, and he's ignored it both times. So comedy rule of three: they'll ask it again after he's already killed them without them realizing it.