Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

Hey kids! Do you want to be as AKOOL as me?

Jerkface posted:

We are only like 60 chapters ahead of the web manga and that's with an entire extra arc in there!

I think most of the slowness comes from the multiple redraws.

That, and some of the chapters are super long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

I'd cut Flashy Flash's lovely pointless fight. It's where I originally started to feel truly exhausted.

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

I feel like at this point the Murata version has been so climactic for so long that's it's made me kind of numb. Is it just me?

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

I know faith in ONE and Murata is at an all time low in this thread, but I'm kind of surprised that anyone here believes that the time travel is a course correction to fix a mistake and not something that was planned from the moment they killed off Genos just a couple of chapters ago. If they wanted to "fix" something, they'd just redo some chapters like they always do.