Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I hope Sweet Mask accepts his ugliness and becomes a gross lookin hero. :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Sony Developing Film Based on ‘One Punch Man’ Manga Series With ‘Venom’ Writers (EXCLUSIVE)

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/sony-film-manga-one-punch-man-venom-writers-1234585282/

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Getting killed by Sweet Mask. It's so easy, even a caveman can do it!

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

CharlestonJew posted:

I'm glad Saitama has picked the correct side in this conflict

Right, the group of heroes who got crappy names from the Hero Association.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

I wonder if Saitama could punch Zombieman so hard he couldn't regenerate from it.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Mumen obviously gains strength when a crowd cheers for him with all their heart.

Just enough to have his skull shatter concrete.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

It's called Drunk Tiger, not Slightly Buzzed Tiger.

Edit: I love this frame.

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Sep 4, 2020

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Wanna see the whole crew actually do Saitama's training routine and then get a huge zenkai boost just because they were the only ones that believed him on it and followed through.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Super Rad posted:

Funny how his lovely hero name has become what feels like Saitama's first concrete motivation in the entire series to date outside of things like sales/food

Don't forget beating King at videogames.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Kild posted:

The one guy that used to be in Blizzards group is doing it as well.

Yeah, Glasses is a team player.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Sometimes I feel the desire to simply acknowledge the people who want to criticize stuff, we have the right to do so.

I get the people who are disappointed.I feel it as well, it feels like a waste of talent to draw and redraw when there is so much great material yet to cover.

I want to make a post that will change perspectives and make everyone appreciate what we have, and help people understand there lies a future potential to fix these perceived errors.

I can't do that though... but I'm still gonna post and say we're fortunate to have the luxury to complain about this.

Until things get better though,

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Elentor posted:

This is downright embarrassing.

Enjoy One Punch Man! Or don't?

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Elentor posted:

This is a terrible reaction to people voicing criticism. I enjoyed 90% of the manga, and now it's on a dry spell as far as I'm concerned. I'm obviously voicing my criticism because I like the thing. And yeah, if it keeps going like this for a while I'll eventually drop it, but I'm not gonna suddenly halt reading something that I enjoyed a lot just because a few chapters didn't appeal to me.

Nope, it seems you just wanna stir poo poo up. Do you do this in 90% of manga threads too?

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Anyone else wanna talk about how good this webcomic is or should I bail on this thread?

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Elentor posted:

This is a terrible reaction to people voicing criticism. I enjoyed 90% of the manga, and now it's on a dry spell as far as I'm concerned. I'm obviously voicing my criticism because I like the thing. And yeah, if it keeps going like this for a while I'll eventually drop it, but I'm not gonna suddenly halt reading something that I enjoyed a lot just because a few chapters didn't appeal to me.

This isn't an airport, you don't have to announce your departures.

THAT was the meme I was thinking of earlier. Yeah, do that.

Mods, give me a 24 hour probe please because I can admit fault.

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Sep 29, 2020

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Nope.

E: All ribbing aside, I really like this webcomic.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Translation up: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1174896/1

Edit: Why doesn't Suiryu recognize Saitama? Another Edit: Really? They only met in the manga version? Wierd!

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jan 18, 2021

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Want realism? Just wait til you hear about the guy that ate too much crab!

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Garou hates bullies and God is the biggest bully of them all!

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

I was thinking about ways the manga could possibly course correct and turn Garou back into an ominous entity and all I have at this point is whatever is left of Orochi's blood merging with Garou and turning him into a serious, non-wacky threat.

I was originally hoping Garou was going to destroy the giant regeneration cell he ripped out of Sage Centipede and inadvertently/accidentally merging with it somehow, turning him into the monstrous/malicious force we saw in the webcomic.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

The biblical angle of God turning Garou into a pillar of salt is choice af.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

All the government has to do is rezone the entire country to be legally incorporated into City Q and then wait for everything to sort out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

JamMasterJim posted:

That'ssweet mask shapeshifting as the hero the toy depicts. The guys at the end are the Soda pop boys, prepped as a replacement

I never knew how much I needed Sweet Mask as Geno