Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

JosephWongKS posted:

New chapter - http://www.batoto.net/read/_/184984/onepunch-man-one_ch70_by_anonymous

Funniest line of the chapter - "The only one doing a proper job here is King."

I love everything about King. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

PringleCreamEgg posted:

That was probably the funniest chapter so far, and that's saying something. It's awesome that King is smart enough to use his reputation to his advantage. Also I'm going to guess that maybe he actually does have some kind of strength, I bet he's super lucky.

His strength is playing video games. :haw:

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
"God" is particularly creepy-looking. Come to think of it, everything related to "God" is creepy in that chapter.

Also, KING-STYLE ULTIMATE FLEEING TECHNIQUE BACKWARDS B DASH :allears:

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
Even if (when) we get more pages, that was a perfect panel to finish with.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Holy poo poo! A-class! :allears:

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

gnome7 posted:

Hoooo poo poo, this is going to be good. It was only a matter of time before Tatsumaki and Saitama inevitably came to blows. She is the closest thing to someone on his level we've seen in the entire comic, possibly even including Garou.
She'll become increasingly angry as he ignores her. Like, really angry. This is as far as the battle will go.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Parrotine posted:

Looks like Psykos has a "in the mountains of madness', uh, madness induced from gazing into the future and seeing the thing that caused Shibabawa to freak out before kicking the bucket
Saitama misses out on one sale too many.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Elentor posted:

Version 3 is up.

poo poo is getting real.

I see there's a version 4 now, but it isn't showing up for me. I just get the site's layout, and that's it, no comic. I can see the previous chapter just fine though.

I guess I clicked on the site at the wrong time.

Daler Mehndi fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Sep 5, 2015