Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?

Who the gently caress drew this awful masterpiece?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005

Big Leg posted:

there was a lot of people talking about their cool new suits that seemed like necessary but boring set up. then tanktop master put on a tight tank top to get stronger and things were good again

Pretty sure those are the new versions of the suits that Sonic and Saitama busted up waaaay back when. The question is did Drive Knight steal it from Metal Knight or the other way around.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Between all the redraws, chapters getting posted out of order, and disjointed events that will have to be corrected in the future it has become very confusing to follow and I'm not entirely sure I know what has happened in the Murata version or where it happened. I'm feeling like the best course of action is to take 6 months off and then see if it is sorted out by then but I feel like we'll still be seeing Phoenix man redraws well into 2021.

Everything Murata has drawn has been gorgeous and I enjoyed the martial arts tournament in it's entirety but this latest bit is really dragging. Hell I even enjoyed Phoenix man vs the kid but I don't know how that fight actually went anymore there have been so drat many rewrites.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
I'm just trying to figure out where things will go from here. All the S-class heros being on the surface now precludes King's standoff with the Cadres and also Silver Fangs murder spree. Tats rescuing and bringing everyone to the surface also clashes with her character philosophy of radical self reliance that the entire next arc really hammers.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005

i flunked out posted:

this is a cooler blast outfit than the murata version imo.

Feels like something Freddy Mercury would wear.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
One seems to be moving towards the fireworks factory faster than Murata is moving away from it!

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005

Snake Maze posted:

I don’t see how the redraw can elegantly give us a “King singlehandedly holds off the monster association” scene at this point, so it’s still strictly inferior unless they manage to pull it off.

Yeah, King vs all Cadre's is kind of borked because he was forced into that situation on account of being the only person on the surface between them and the kid. I don't see how we get back there since every Hero is in the same spot, except Flash and Saitama who are currently being teleported there.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005

Electric Phantasm posted:

Is that what I think it is? Homeless Emperor's God?

Looks like it

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005

Mraagvpeine posted:

An alternate reality where villains are heroes and vice versa?

Maybe Blast just picks the strongest beings out of time and space and reforming them to make his team whereas Saitama just winds up punching them.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Definitely feeling like they wrote themselves into a corner with escalation but it is very very pretty to look at.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
It really did feel like the wrote themselves into a corner but punching the space time continuum so it never happened works I guess. Jupiter getting sneezed on was an amazing drawing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Honestly my working theory is that Kuseno is rogue from the organization and took Genos with him when he left intending to rehabilitate him as an act of penance.

Metal knight is skeevy as all get out but I think he'll actually turn out to just be an rear end in a top hat rather than evil and is at war with the organization.