Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

thank you for this thread. ONE is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Meme Emulator posted:

ONE wouldnt drop it. Theres no chance of that happening now that hes got a successful published collaboration. Hes got a good 60 chapter buffer though, for a bi monthly manga thats 3 years before he has to worry about getting caught up on.

i dunno i think murata would do best to try to condense it even if just a little

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Adelheid posted:

I love that, of all people, Blizzard of Hell is the one doing the heavy lifting right now.

i love her spot in the limelight. everybody loves an underdog.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

my guess is sweet mask

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

saitama's gonna freak once he figures out his place is completely destroyed.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Rodyle posted:

What if the marketing is a trick and it's animated in ONE's style.

throw in some 60s hannah-barbera sound effects and we're good.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

That's it. His power stems from how aerodynamic he is. Flawless human efficiency. Take that you loving hairy apes.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

i love spiny norman's inglorious death.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Garou's obsession transformed him into a monster just like crabrante and light pull cord. Saitama's not too different.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

waiting for saitama to sprout out of the earth any second now. he's taking an unusually long time.

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jan 2, 2016

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

rotinaj posted:

Maybe Saitama was defeated :ohdear:

he's napping at the bottom of a surprisingly cozy chasm.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Prison Warden posted:

Punch 6 Billion Monsters.

haha

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Yo, galosengen.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Popo posted:

The one thing that actually seemed to hurt Saitama; being reminded of his alienation. Poor chrome dome.
I'm really curious as to what Tats was about to say about Blast. It seems to imply he's part of the reason why Saitama is isolated.

Bringing up Blast in comparison with Saitama makes me think she acknowledges his power may exceed her own. She's finally connecting the dots.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Caped Crew-cut

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

I'm liking Genos' Solaire cosplay.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Death Bot posted:

thats just a gamecube

xbox is hueg

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Ethiser posted:

Is that the guy from the House of Evolution that made him? He might be trying to get stronger.

Man, Saitama's training regimen may sound pretty mundane, but it looks absolutely brutal in action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Brought To You By posted:

Yeah, manga continuity and webcomic branched off pretty hard so they are their own stories at this point.

I feel like the redraw is going to conclude after the garou arc and this reaffirms that for me.