Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?

Ramrod XTreme

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Welcome to ONE's world, where the author really wishes you were reading Mob Psycho 100 instead.

I think the characters and writing are just better in One-Punch Man. Or, at least the story is more compelling to me. I read both, but I look forward to OPM far more, and that includes the original version, not the redrawn stuff, which I also enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

It's been translated already.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man-ONE/Ch-103--v001--Read-Online?id=241290

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I hope ONE can keep the webcomic going for a while because gently caress me, it's just amazing.

He must have been inspired and maybe bored because he finished his main manga.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

The best part is every single ninja introducing themselves and their naming convention.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

pik_d posted:

I really want to do a full re-read of this since there's new stuff, has anyone done it recently and how long did it take?

Probably not long. It took me about 8ish hours to read through Vagabond again and that is current over 300 chapters.

Significantly fewer chapters for onepunch-man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

They are definitely going to both fight Saitama moving forward just to get stronger, now that they realize their improvement was from fighting him.