Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MegaCharger
Jul 11, 2006
Animate

PaganGoatPants posted:

I hope Saitama accidentally kills the guy around the corner.

Saitama doesn't friendly fire on fellow heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaCharger
Jul 11, 2006
Animate

The Duke of Butts posted:

I was thinking it would be funny if the series went on for another 100+ chapters and Garou turned out to be the only real challenge Saitama would face.

Hint on the latest chapter he wasn't serious and it wasn't a challenge.

MegaCharger
Jul 11, 2006
Animate

AnonSpore posted:

Serious Headbutt :allears:

I love how Garou is all super serious, monologuing like a Bond villain about how Saitama must die, and Saitama is just sort of nodding disinterestedly and repeatedly handing him his rear end.

The day Saitama stops goofing around bored is the day I stop reading this manga.

MegaCharger
Jul 11, 2006
Animate

Rainbow Pony Deluxe posted:

Wait, where does fat Saitama show up?

EDIT: Cabbage or something is more popular than a full page and a half of characters. I literally cannot stop laughing.

Cabbage is no match for UFO debris rock... As is most of the S rank heroes. King and prisoner being up there was a no brainer though.

MegaCharger
Jul 11, 2006
Animate

Zombieman saw the whole fight so he would probably not want to gently caress with Saitama as well.