Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

LateToTheParty posted:

It's not Sega causing legal problems for Archie but it is actually one of the previous writers of the Sonic comics, Ken Penders. Essentially Penders claims that he owns all the "original characters" he made for the Knuckles comics. He wanted to use those characters in a graphic novel series called the The Lara-Su Chronicles. Archie responded to this by throwing all the Echidnas besides Knuckles into another dimension.

Bringing that up gives me an excuse to post these images.

I know this post is a month old but there is something profoundly wrong with Knuckles' mouth in that second image.

I never read the Archie comics but I imagine that trying to get deeply invested in a Sonic mythos would be difficult enough without them all looking like day-glo jelly-mutants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Captain Oblivious posted:

I desperately want to know the context for this image. She looks like she's passing out due to the crushing weight of his glare.

The full page was posted in Games a while back. Apparently raccoon-girl exploded Shadow's warp back home from Not-Australia and is too stupid to build him any other suitable transportation. Shadow's perturbation is evident.

• Locked thread