Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvb
Dec 22, 2004

We don't understand Chinese, dude!
Goddamn Sonic comics. I collected every issue from number one, every miniseries, every 48-page special, up until sometime in the #60s or so (it lost a lot of steam after Endgame). I sold them all when I was in school and hard up for cash, and I still beat myself up over it, especially because the TPBs are all lovely and small. Some of Pat Spaz's cover art was really impressive stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tvb
Dec 22, 2004

We don't understand Chinese, dude!

Argue posted:

Oh my god this looks amazing. I don't care that zombies are old hat; I am all over this

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/preview-afterlife-with-archie-1/1100-146972/

It's amazing how a franchise that most people probably think of as very square and old-fashioned is willing to go so completely off the wall with its own universe.

• Locked thread