Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

What up

Bruce Lee: His Greatest Hits

Gonna be wild to see The Big Boss in quality better looking than "bootleg VHS transfer."

Oh gently caress yes.

Also the RZA did a livestream of Shaolin vs Wutang with live commentary and they're re-streaming it friday.

https://cinema.36chambers.com/

KidDynamite fucked around with this message at 19:59 on May 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

What a loving shame. RIP to a legend.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I watched King Boxer for the first time and that was a trip. Shawscope is going to open my eyes to how much I've been missing reference wise in media that calls back to these flicks.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Just finished The Boxer From Shantung and the downer ending was so unexpected that I'm just confused. Film definitely got its point across, but I don't think I've seen another movie in this genre end this way yet. Shawscope is exposing me to some good stuff.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Five Shaolin Masters next. The group dynamic is a bit stiff and there's no team fights but overall I liked it. I'd seen this before on bootleg mall kiosk dvd and I definitely missed a lot of the plot then. Messenger dude was a real one.