Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
His latest stuff is (imo) his best work to date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0YyBp8ZyeE

which makes it even worse that he hasn't put anything out in forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skeletron posted:

There are ten hours left in the Kickstarter for the new unreleased Caustic Window LP. Donate while you still can if you'd like a legal digital download. Money goes to Rephlex and a charity.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watmmofficial/cat023-caustic-window-own-the-legendary-record-by

According to the WATMM guy:

I am excited. :black101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7tdyj8LgoY

I wanted to back this but was hesitant due to the fact a lot of works on the compilation album were like the song you posted. I always found that side of afx boring but then you had gems like Cordialatron and On the Romance Tip on the same lp so i'm curious how it turns out. Would appreciate a review :)

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Four years since Metz, really wonder what he's been up to.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

EvilGenius posted:

Speaking of mix, he's definitely DJd a simpler version of this track in the last couple of years.

Yep, remember this one too. Good thing I really liked it and this version is also badass. I'm super stoked :slick:

Bring on the Tuss!

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Really wondering what could top Nanou2

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guw posted:

and the last track is the pendulum piano piece.

You post like youve heard the track before. Got a link?

e: vvvv give me an album of that

bef fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Sep 9, 2014

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

pfs Write posted:

well i wish it were 20 minutes longer

Truth, I can't ever say no to more Aphex. I can do without two of the songs but its pretty solid stuff, a lot to digest

dantheman650 posted:

First listen didn't blow me away. Some solid moments. I hope repeat listens open it up for me because I feel like his work as The Tuss was more interesting.

Yeah was hoping for more Tuss-like tracks but I can't really complain. Tuss is so good though :)

bef fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Sep 19, 2014

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
5 tracks less than a minute long :worship:

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
As others have said really good Drukqs-like tracks. ..feels like an expansion of what Kladfvgbung Micshk was getting at.

Much Love :cheers:

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

illestG posted:

is that like a zip file? how do I access that if I use firefox?

Mega. co .nz I believve

E: the uploads are not stopping. This is the greatest thing ever.

bef fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Jan 29, 2015

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thank you Richard. I'd never thought I'd see the day, its a good time to be alive. My depression is cured

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Its perfect road trip music thats for sure. There are only a selective few that i tend to skip and they are the crazy mental high-pitch hurt-my-ears ones. Everything else is really solid just from a passive-listening standpoint (that is most of 100+ tracks are some hard-hitting 90's dance stuff). Really glad he decided to put all this stuff out, happy i had the time to digest. :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

giogadi posted:

Another new track under AFX that owns owns owns owns:

all the fleshed out tracks on that EP own bones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC8L2lQ30Qg

soo many good moments in that unreleased catalogue..ive had it on shuffle for the past 2 weeks while working. fun labor music imo

• Locked thread