Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rottbott
Jul 27, 2006
DMC

more like dICK posted:

an elint focused space sim whose gui includes a prolog repl. i need an artist to finish it at this point, but if you like math, logic, and loneliness, then it is the game for you
ever played FOFT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rottbott
Jul 27, 2006
DMC

more like dICK posted:

just looked this up, looks cool. I have zero motivation to do art, so I may try and slot in some other interpreters. something like scheme would probably make the game less obtuse
it was cool when I was 8. my project is a space sim where players can program their ship in lua, although it's not supposed to be a major part of the game. not many games let you do that unless you count core war etc.