Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

ol qwerty bastard posted:

the hotshot rookie curiosity gets transferred in from another precinct and is partnered up with opportunity. opportunity is all by the book and everything, while curiosity is pretty trigger happy with his laser, etc. anyway they have to learn to work together so they can solve the case of the missing water

sold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

coffeetable posted:

anyone got any ideas for a UI for interactively altering vector fields? best i can think of so far is to have the generated vectors follow the stroke of the brush

you should be able to blow on the microphone to create wind in the simulation

i am 50% serious

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
sometimes at the garage i'll ask them to explain things using a computing analogy

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
Count down until this thing converges on spam