Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
What the gently caress is happening to Mr SuperAwesome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
class a amps ftw

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
lol if ur spending any real money on car audio components when u have the noise floor of highway driving

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

One of my biggest lifelong regrets, and the reason I take careful care of any old manuals or documentation now, is that I stupidly lost an entire notebook of engineering notes that were given to me in high school by my buddy's father. They were the notes of his old boss, Paul Klipsch.

Same but his name was Albert Einstein.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
nice solid state limiter lol

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
wot tubes did u get

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Bloody posted:

the most insufferable voice holy gently caress

wtf

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
put my address on that box and send it to me thank you

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
that looks like it costs a lot of money

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Sweevo posted:

or for their size.

they're large beer can size, which at that voltage and current might realistically get you 50,000uF - look at welding capacitors for comparison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

oh my gtod