Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:
i cook stuff, and write stuff, paint stuff and go outside. i'm investigating making some sort of indoor hydroponic setup for to have some fresh basil and shite over the winter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!

Mido posted:

is that some tig? also nice technique on that 2nd pic

a friend of mine was a really hardcore welder he spent about 8 years travelling all over the world doing oil and gas stuff bought a house for cash then opened a restoration body shop got tired of that and runs a dives shop now and teaches mixed gas and rebreather courses.

if you're young and not too lazy or socially disfunctional a would recommend it as a career past.

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!

you could probably do it a lot cheaper by just buying a used overclocked gaming rig with a watercooling system.