Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Pissflaps posted:

gently caress Leeds
..on the other hand, McDermott.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Yeovil will find a way to survive somehow..

Anyone up for some fantasy championship just go here and enter PIN: 4029183

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
Joey Barton is starting for QPR which I think clearly makes Harry Redknapp the comedy king of the Championship

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Troy Deeney with the first goal of the season in the championship, this is watford's year.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

So we sell Jay Tabb to Ipswich, and goes and scores against us.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

McCormack continues his tradition of always scoring against brighton

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Lamont Cranston posted:

Joey Barton is starting for QPR which I think clearly makes Harry Redknapp the comedy king of the Championship

https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/334406557515276289

I'll just re-iterate for a lot of the buffoons tweeting me. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON. Hope that clears that up!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
QPR scored twice in 2 minutes, nice goal by Andy Johnson.

E: why is 'arry puttering around on crutches?

trem_two fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Aug 3, 2013

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

All hail Alfie.

Dreams
Feb 16, 2011
Good to see QPR are consistently making life hard for themselves.

This season will be interesting with Remy off to jail; Taraabt off to half rear end his way through another season at another club; Park not being any good and Diakete/Mbia (delete as applicable) being sent off for going through the back of someone 20 minutes into a game; whomever is left will have the task of not pulling a Wolves.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

Pablo Bluth posted:

All hail Alfie.

I'm so glad we kept him, hopefully Pog can step up this year too

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Smiley Face posted:

I'm so glad we kept him, hopefully Pog can step up this year too
I see Carrico scored in the Europa League.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

It seems all the BBC Text commentators have failed to return from the half-time beer.

GOM
Jan 13, 2001

PWM POTM, September 2013

President & Founding Member of Cardiac Crew (x2)
Nice purple kits on the refs.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

trem_two posted:

E: why is 'arry puttering around on crutches?

Knee surgery, he'll be like that for several weeks

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

I'll have some of that!!!

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
2-1 Leeds, second goal in the last 10 seconds. I'll have that.

Also lol Millwall, gently caress you.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Yesss, another season of injury time winners plz.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Bananas will be thrown at ethnic minorities in the streets of Millwall tonight.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Bozza posted:

Classic McDermott.

As for the Royals; just 104pts and 98 goals to go.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
this is loving bullshit

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Bozza posted:

Also lol Millwall, gently caress you.

please do not bring your hate speak in here, thank you

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
gently caress it all to hell!

At Leeds won't be going up this season.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

donny weren't great today but weren't horrible like under saunders. probably need a striker if we're gonna avoid going down with millwall

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

thehappyprince posted:

donny weren't great today but weren't horrible like under saunders. probably need a striker if we're gonna avoid going down with millwall

Doncaster are safe because Leeds, Millwall and QPR will be going down so don't worry :)

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Leeds played well today lads. Nice tidy football, few mistakes. I thought there was a suspicion of hands for the winner but who cares it went mental at that point.

Kenny made a fantastic save just before the goal, I was certain it was in. Happy days.

E: Drury was ace btw

stickyfngrdboy fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Aug 3, 2013

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

thehappyprince posted:

play your one direction boy up front

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Lol injury time handball goal; gently caress football.

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

You think the truth will set you free...
Birmingham had 7 debutants starting and played 3-5-2. This season should be entertaining at least.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I think today is the first time I've been at a QPR home win since I was 16 or so. It's quite refreshing.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Leeds are going up, for sure.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

yeah.. UP IN SMOKE

:smuggo:!

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Boro can go gently caress themselves.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Raffles posted:

Boro can go gently caress themselves.

Qft

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
Lost to Bournemouth this weekend but beating Oxford in the Company Who Financed My Car Cup so clearly this is our year

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Boro will come good. A couple of decent signings and a bit of confidence will turn everything around.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

I was meant to be going to see Boro play Charlton this weekend, but I really don't want to pay to see them. Plus I won't even be able to get a skinfull in me before kickoff so I can't entertain myslef that way. It's clear that the current setup is unable achieve promotion or even a playoff place. There needs to be more changes than just getting rid of Scott McDonald. Like Ferrosol said in the other thread 3 wins in 25 is mental. The whole team needs a rethink and overhaul; bringing in a new striker that we probably can't afford isn't going to be enough.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
If we can't afford a new striker then we can't afford a squad overhaul.

Gibson signalled his intention to continue a 'steady ship' by not putting money into the squad last January when we still looked good for a play off spot at least rather than gamble on getting up and getting a slice of new TV money deal that's coming in.

I don't see Mowbray going anywhere for the forseeable.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

I was more lamenting the fact the we seem to have no money to bring in any players but I worded it poorly.

Yeah I can't see him going either. I can see us doing gently caress all whilst he's around though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Raffles posted:

I was more lamenting the fact the we seem to have no money to bring in any players but I worded it poorly.

Yeah I can't see him going either. I can see us doing gently caress all whilst he's around though.

The idea of us going up is laughable. We should be more worrying about going down. If we can't even win in what should have been a rout against a league 2 club that was stuffed 4-1 the game before how are we going to perform against anyone else? Remember we've won 3 competitive games in 8 months that's relegation form for anyone. An inconsistent winger and one so-so striker from leeds isn't going to change much.

• Locked thread