Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zogundar
Dec 5, 2007
Not even close to caught up yet but I wanted to write a couple of comments:

It looks like the first 8 something chapters I read were actually from a special rather than actual manga chapters? It's strange though because those felt like a much better introduction to.. everything.

Second, and main one - did anyone else come across a "and so I gave up - THE END, THANK YOU FOR READING" page? Was that some kind of troll, or.. what happened there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogundar
Dec 5, 2007
Argh, I "caught up," (Chapter 69) except not because there's actually like 10 more chapters that just haven't been translated outside of Crunchyroll.

That's not fair. There's supposed to be a safety zone. You catch up and then you're safe from spoilers. I caught up. Why am I not safe. :gonk:

Oh and on the name written in Chapter 61:

Is that autograph really signed "Watanabe"(わたなべ)? It looks more like Yutatabe(ゆたたべ) to me.. but then that has 10 hits on Google so it's probably not that. Even if it's just a Different style of handwriting the middle two REALLY look alike. Is it just one of those cases where context fills in all the blanks for you or is there seriously a nuanced difference that I can't see?

pentyne posted:

It seems like we're building up to a Wolfen Guy moment, where something so completely over the line occurs it ruins the series forever.

Not familiar with this. Dare I ask?

Zogundar fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Feb 14, 2014

Zogundar
Dec 5, 2007

jackofarcades posted:

No actually the numbering is different. Chapter 79 on Crunchyroll is Chapter 69 on scanlation sites.

Ohh. It sounded like there was a massive ongoing backlog, I assumed only Crunchyroll was caught up (Or further along.)

Zogundar
Dec 5, 2007
Chapter 74:

:catstare: (Am I using this smiley correctly?)

• Locked thread