Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Oh man the couple last chapters. Im really loving this.

Though my favorite part so far has to be Singing The Blue Hearts' Mirai ha bokura no te no naka as a gently caress you for others for making fun of them at the culture festival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Concerning newest chapter:

I was happy that the DX Brigade found their equivalents in creepiness and then they went and got even more creepy

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

So I just read this up to date and holy poo poo, when Aoshima finally started dating with Wagatsuma was the best.

Though the best part is still the DX Group playing Mirai ha bokura no te no naka on the school roof top.

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Yeah, this went to hell, I guess there might have been a conclusion already in the making but since this has gotten some wind the editors want to stretch this out for more cash.

• Locked thread