Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Medikit posted:

I just want to point out that 3 months of free Netflix is really 2 months of free Netflix since they already offer 1 month free.

Unless you already have a subscription

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

hotsauce posted:

I'm certain Roku HQ has an "emergency all hands 8am staff meeting" scheduled for 8am tomorrow.

Seriously. The list of apps and providers that could come soon has to scare the poo poo out of them.

I can't think of a reason for anyone to buy a Roku going forward.

Roku is still pretty dead simple for "get mom/dad access to crap on their tv" though.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Athenry posted:

It works with the apps that support it. Which right now are the Google play movies & music, google's YouTube app, and Netflix. I don't know if you can get google's apps onto the nooks.

You can now.

• Locked thread