Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
That belt noise had me laughing through the whole video. What a fitting first start for an old Jag, coming back to life kicking and screaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Paint was cracked like that on one of my 1960's bikes. When I tried to fix it the paint turned out to be some sort of old school solvent proof super paint. I had to smooth things out with some filler primer because all I could do was scratch it.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Like rscott said a motorcycle shop will probably mount them. Best bet is a wrecker or shop that deals with older bikes. Lots o spoked wheel experience there.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Way2slow posted:

You guys can hate all you want, but I put these rims on for driving while I deal with the spoked rims. Also, PO had wrong size tires on it before. 6 40/15 did not translate to 185/65/R15.

Also, Aluminum radiator, surge tank, and better cooling fan are all in, and working.

Just look at those gorgeous acres of hood.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Elmnt80 posted:

Honestly, If I was the owner I'd be leveling every bit of attention and care possible on to that car, just so when someone says "Holy gently caress that looks nice" and starts asking about it, the owner of the car will say "Yeah, I took it to place and they did a fantastic job on it". Even if it is followed up with a "but they took their sweet rear end time with it".

I'd be pushing it up on one of those car pedestal under my business sign every night after it was worked on.

• Locked thread