Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

xanthan posted:

When's the court date or however this is handled and can you tape them being laughed out?

Also what's the best way to handle growing Gyshal Greens in Hexxit? Just plant a field of the stuff as usual or does it have any items that help with that?

Just plant a field yeah. They grow pretty quickly anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

You guys gotta post more info on this pack loss thing. We can't reproduce it. Maybe give us which packs are missing so we can try those ones?

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

tooterfish posted:

That wasn't funny, that was a socially awkward child blurting out an awkward question at some socially awkward adults.

Are you confusing your cringe reflex with laughter?

Sometimes you just gotta stop putting on other peoples shoes and enjoy a little selfish amusement. In this ocean of boring awkwardness that is Minecon, let us have just this one entertaining moment of profound and unexpected absurdity.

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Gerdalti posted:

I just setup a B-Team server to gently caress around with. If anyone else has early access feel free to jump on.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3606071

I've never run a Minecraft server and this pack looks brutal on servers. Those things in mind, I don't know how long this will last, but it could be fun to mess around on. Try not to crash it, don't grief.

Hey losers, come play AotBT on this dudes server with me.

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Hey guys. I haven't been round this thread much but I've officially joined Aidancbrady on Mekanism and we're overhauling the entire mod so I figured I should come back and get active again.
Here's some highlights from the last few days of work.

Full Album - http://imgur.com/a/Ezxj0

Some of this stuff isn't in a public build yet so it's kinda a teaser. Lots of stuff in the works. Mod is going to look completely different in a few weeks. Feedback appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Edminster posted:

Good Christ that is gorgeous. I love the jetpack actually shooting flames! I noticed a few conspicuous shots of the Robits, but I don't see anything obviously changed about them. Care to give any hints?

Well, I made the Robit and I love it so I put it in the gallery. There are some changes to it though. It's little treads now spin when it moves, and there's been some minor AI upgrades to make it less bad at following.

Lots of things planned for it though. A big ol list.

• Locked thread