Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
That are actually the usual process for Japanese curry. That is why it tastes like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Dickey Butts posted:

Sub mayo for a little olive oil, only a little sugar, heavy on the vinegar and spices. Add lots of other veggies (I like carrot, raw zucchini and radish if I'm feeling frisky) as well as lemon juice. Let it marinate for at least an hour. Not in any way traditional, but I think it works well. Honestly it's the creamy texture that I think puts most people off. Oh, and hot sauce works really well in this combo, specifically Chipotle Cholula.
Mayo? Othere veggies?There is your problem. What are you doing to those poor cabbages?
Real Cabbage Salad has only a hint of oil and vinigar. And the traditional spices, salt pepper, caraway, bacon. And maybe some onions or apples if you really want to modify the taste.

• Locked thread