Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
I really didn't enjoy the show. I don't like reality TV shows in general, but even knowing it's a work, it just made me feel bad for Nattie and made me think that everyone on the show other than Bryan and Jay Uso is a bit of a twat (or a complete twat in Vincent's case). I was hoping that my enjoyment of backstage stuff would win out over my dislike of reality TV bullshit drama, but I think I'll just be reading this thread instead of watching the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

I like it. When he gets riled up it's like if David Cross was a wrestling fan. I listened to a couple of their reviews last night, enjoyed it way more than actually watching the show.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

I was going to engage in petty insults with you, Manflurry, but I just can't hate on someone with a Lemongrab av.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Was reading the wikipedia article for the show, found this quoted in the "Reception" section.

writer on Camel Clutch Blog last year posted:

I tuned in to WWE Total Divas expecting to see a scripted reality show in the vein of Hogan Knows Best. Instead I got an interesting look behind the scenes of the WWE and its superstars more in the same vein as Beyond the Mat.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

"Wrestlemania is like our Oscars and TLC is like our Golden Globes."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

sleepingbuddha posted:

Who the hell tells someone they don't want them at their wedding? Just don't send an invite.

I got the impression that she had made an open invitation to all the ladies to come to the wedding, but then changed her mind about Summer later.

• Locked thread