Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Padje posted:

I can't wait for the episode when they come to the UK because I might be in it. I was in the bar opposite my flat when I saw Hornswoggle getting Paige and Brie to neck Absolut directly from the bottle. I took a photo, which got the producer over telling me off - but then Paige started talking to me and was surprised to find I knew who she was. Brie came over to us then, and it was only after a minute I realised there was a camera with a big light getting all of this for the show. They were nice, and drunk, and if it makes the air in any form I hope I don't look like a Big Idiot.

Brie Mode in Real Life.

Dude you was totally in there with Paige?!

Oh wait was she kissing that Mexican chick in the preview are they making her a lesbo :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Eltoasto posted:

Fire everyone but Paige, make it the Paige show with just clips of her loving around backstage.

I want Paige's sexual harrassment of Big E to become a regular thing.

also

*beep boop* NIKKI HATES YOU BRIE BECAUSE YOU STOP HER MARRY ME *Boop*

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Cena was pretty funny during the compitition then after he won and went up to the bedroom to talk to Nikki he turned back into the Beep Boop robot we all know and love.

Paige continues to be awesome and Eva sucks at making sane everyday decisions which means she makes and excellent reality tv star.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Titus O'neil was cracking me up by taking the piss out of Cameron he's been pretty funny the few times I've seen him on the show.

I'm hoping by next season at least Rosa and Cameron are gone then replaced by Summer Rae and Naomi. Maybe add in some of the female NXT diva's into the mix.

I think this could end up quite an entertaining show if they keep adding to it

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Someone find a clip please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyAC1ClWRz8

Starts around 1m 14s

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Rand McNally posted:

The best part of the episode was Bryan shoveling sushi into his mouth after Nikki and Brie said they weren't hungry anymore.

haha pretty much what I was thinking, the great thing about it is he glances at Brie and Nikki like they are idiots then proceeds to shovel their leftovers into his mouth.

Also Fox saying she thought Cameron was going to replace her haha that kind of reminded me that the whole things a work.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
This episode was like 10x better with no Eva and Rosa (except for when Fox told her to gently caress off)

Also Brie mode is awesome I'd love to go out drinking with her, the puking on Nikki was the cherry on the top of the whole scene.

Of course Paige continues to Rock

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Gonz posted:

Now I just envision Paige's dad as Bricktop from Snatch, feeding people to pigs and organizing underground bare knuckle boxing tournaments.

:rant: "OI MA BOOOTIFULL LITTLE GIRL AIN'T GONNA GET NO FACKING TATTOOS, THATS FAAAACKING BOLLOCKS!"

We now know where Paige got her awesomness from

And I know its a work but I'm happy TJ & Natty are mad in love again

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

dromal phrenia posted:

Natalya held a butt plug and said she wants to get it for her cats.

That was funny as gently caress, I also loved the scene where she invited the creepy Dominatrix round to spank Tyson I was in tears.

Also

gently caress Eva Marie

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Baby Babbeh posted:

Total Divas seems to exist in a weird gray area. It mostly keeps kayfabe, but there are a lot of worked shoot moments as well as genuine shoot moments like (I'm assuming) TJ getting pissed off and storming out. It's also gotten more scripted as the series has gone on, or at least it feels that way.

It is obviously a work I mean we all know WWE make hosed up decisions but Eva as Divas champ? The amount of boo's she got when she tried and failed to cut a promo on NXT has ended any chance of that happening surely.

I just like watching Total Diva's because I genuinely think its funny and entertaining ...except when Eva, Camron or that Rosa is in it. Looking forward for when they start getting the NXT girls in it, I'm hoping Sasha really is a Salor Moon fanatic

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
First of all I would like to open with "gently caress Eva Marie"

Secondly I am really shocked that Rosa actually said something intelligent and right for once, leave loving Wade alone Fox if you really want the british D that badly I would gladly oblige :britain:

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
That was a good episode Naomie is pretty cool it was interesting seeing her struggle with being a heel, I think she's pretty good at it now.

Also "gently caress Eva Marie" next episode is going to highlight her being booed to kingdom come on NXT I actually wanna see her reaction.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
haha where are they going with Dolph is he going to steal Nikki away from Cena.

Also interested in what Paige did to get told off

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Eltoasto posted:

Probably the male stripper wolverine shaking his huge cock in her face on video.

HA! Yea you must be right I totally forgot about that

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Padje posted:

When did this happen? Was this a newz thing?

The videos in this article its obviously NSFW

:siren: HOT WOLVERINE COCK :siren:

And thats definately Paige she does however avoid all contact with said schlong

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
God why did we not have a full 20 mins of Tamina beating the ever loving poo poo out of that bald dude.

Tamina going :nyd: "What da gently caress?!" to Naomi was hilarious

Oh and poo poo is Big E about to get himself a snowbunny, New...DayROCKS!

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

rovert posted:

What does Wade Barrett do to these women?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=698G63tSzcs

This is a "PLEASE WADE COME BACK TO ME IM VUNERABLE" video

He's probably just a nice decent dude who can't be arsed to commit to anyone yet.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Codependent Poster posted:

Nattie is gonna be like watching her sister have sex with Big E.

I totally think Big E just ended up in the friendzone yet again.

Also drat Bryan just get Bree a burka way to get massivley militant over the way your wife dresses, will say reusing your own poo poo sounds awesome

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

TheHock posted:

Also, Renee looks great in a bikini.

This

Also can anyone do a screen grab of John Cena Sausage face, I got some insane giggles out of that

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Is Ziggler going to end up doing the reverse of what Lana did with him to Rusef to Nikki. That would be :aaaaa:

Also Cena needs to just hurry up and have kids he's nearly 40 years old for fucks sake.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
quote of the show

"Ladies first retard"

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Rosa is definately winning me over this season her pregnant antics and reaction to her boyfriends bullshit story has made her pretty likable

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
The shirt Dean was wearing whilst Bryan was bitching about everyone drinking cracked me up

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Eltoasto posted:

I guess they are beefing up the cast and I love me some Renee Young, we'll have to see how much time the Bellas are on TD and how it impact the ratings.

I actually think Renee will end up being really entertaining shes already got a fun sense of humor, Fox was starting to get annoying for me towards the end of the series she's so self absorbed its ridiculous and seems to make everything about her.

Total Bellas could be fun but echoing what people are saying on here I can't stand their brother he is such a bellend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Onmi posted:

Cena is amazingly insane.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Cena has been so entertaining this year

• Locked thread