Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ambrosia
Jul 25, 2013
This show was so much better than I expected. I didn't really care about all the fake drama, but seeing Bryan acting like a normal human being and the small peek at what's going on backstage makes it worth sitting through one hour of this. The preview also looked juicy, even if 99% of it is fake and made for TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambrosia
Jul 25, 2013
Those are awesome, Valeyard. Also, the Brie/Bryan thing has to be a work, I know Bryan is a reserved hipster person but he does not want to live with his wife and two kids in that house for the rest of his life.

• Locked thread