Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Vintimus Prime posted:

We need more of this guy on tv haha. Give Fandango some personality

He just needs his tight vest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

keevo posted:

This was after Wrestlemania though? They stopped filming after Wrestlemania and after the wedding.

They're referring to the Marine 4, which did start filming after Wrestlemania. Same reason why Miz wasn't around.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I'm so glad that Vinny is back on the show rn getting selfies with mannequins and poo poo

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

crazycarl posted:

JoJo spotted, lets be honest has anyone remembered she was once part of this?

nominating total divas' editor for a technical science Emmy up in here

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Guys, I think two straight weeks of double episodes broke me. I never want to see Rosa Mendes again. Her segments are so fake, but not fake in the Total Divas was that we've come to love.

No Titus, no Uce, no Fandango. Last night sucked.

I find my enjoyment of Total Divas is directly proportionate to how much Vinny they have on screen.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
John Cena has the kind of money now to custom order 55 suits.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
i want arianne to come back just so that we get a spin off of cena and bryan training him to be a wrestler

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
johnny ace is the chill stepdad that has to mediate hippie bryan and type-a john.

sign me the gently caress up.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
i mean i want to have morning coffee and a bonfire nightly with john cena, i don't see the problem there.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
John Cena's bad phone connection trick was so great I had to rewatch it twice.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
John Cena is the most nuanced character in graps. Is a complete psycho and knows it. Cuts jokes like a 15 year old but has a thorough understanding of Florida gun laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
John completely no sold/rubbed JJ about putting a word in for him. Was great

• Locked thread