Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Going to watch this train wreck probably. Why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Defiance Industries posted:

I believe he described his requirements for buying a bus as "making X amount of money and having Y saved up" on the Steve Austin show.

Daniel Bryan making dat paper

Downside is probably close to or over a million by now. His downside in 2012 when he was playing Hell No with Kane was $600,000/yr.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Clip of Brie Bella confronting Summer Rae: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeeW31uVWZg

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

nooneofconsequence posted:

They're even making Brie a bitch this season? Come on, she was the cool one.

Everyone is extra catty this season it seems.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
So he passed impact testing the night of the concussion. That's good.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Natalya is the bumbling fool on this show given the worst storylines possible.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Why does Rikishi not want to attend John Uso's wedding? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsHzXSsyPk

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Bigass Moth posted:

Why isn't Total Divas on tonight? This is the worst night in the history of our sport.

I think it's on, but something called "E! TV Programming" is just listed there for now.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

What the gently caress is going on with the timeline of this show? Trinity and Jon got married in mid January. Nattie's match was at the Target Center in either September or February.

It jumps around as they see fit.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
She's good at losing cats.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I find it very difficult to believe that TMZ clamored to take photos of Cameron.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Nattie is given the ABSOLUTE WORST GARBAGE EVERY SHOW

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Ratings this week rebounded to 1.31 million so it was definitely some sort of fluke last week.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Blasmeister posted:

What was so bad about the ratings last week?

Less than 800,000, lowest in history.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

triplexpac posted:

The finale is going up against Payback, I'm hoping Total Divas pulls in more viewers

Weddings normally do great ratings, and Bryan/Brie are pretty well known so it should if they promote it.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
$700 per memory is a pretty good line.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Blasmeister posted:

No the first couple of episodes definite hit uncomfortable levels for me but calmed down rapidly since then. Anyone know much about ratings for this season compared to last? I guess with season 3 confirmed it's was at least 'good'

Probably averaged out to be pretty much the same as season one, which they did consider a success. The wedding finale did a really good rating, which actually wasn't that high but it went against Payback.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
When does season 3 start :(

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
September 7th!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Los Angeles, CA, August 13, 2014 – E!, WWE® and Bunim-Murray Productions will once again shadow WWE Divas The Bella Twins™ (Nikki and Brie Bella), Natalya™ (Nattie), Naomi™ (Trinity), Cameron™ (Ariane) and rookies Eva Marie™ and Summer Rae™ giving viewers an inside peek into how these women, who are on the road for 52 weeks a year, balance their personal lives while fighting for the spotlight. In addition, the brazen Latina, WWE Diva Rosa Mendes™ joins the cast when “Total Divas” returns for 10 all-new episodes beginning Sunday, September 7th at 9pm ET/PT.

In the season two finale, Brie Bella and WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan™ had just tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by friends, family and many of the gorgeous girls. While most of the Divas were living large, Nikki was patching up her relationship with WWE Superstar John Cena™ as he had discovered her long kept secret —unbeknownst to anyone but her twin sister she had been married before. Now, the Divas are back with an even more prominent position in WWE as each woman has become a serious contender for the WWE Divas championship title.

Following an off-the-grid honeymoon, Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan are back in the ring, but are quickly challenged with unexpected newlywed hurdles as Daniel faces an injury and Brie considers motherhood. While Brie has babies on the brain, her sister Nikki contemplates freezing her eggs when she learns that John doesn’t want children… adding to the growing list of issues they don’t see eye to eye on.

The relationships in “Total Divas” continue on a rocky road as Nattie and her WWE Superstar husband, Tyson Kidd™ take a stab at couples therapy to work through their marital issues, Trinity and Ariane end their professional relationship as a WWE tag team, and Eva is forced to pick sides between her stubborn new husband and her disapproving father, who learns that his cancer has returned. Luckily, things are looking bright for Ariane as she takes the next step with her boyfriend Vinnie, and Summer Rae jets off to film a lead role in “The Marine 4: Moving Target” alongside WWE Superstar Mike “The Miz™” Mizanin. Just when the girls are ready to let out a sigh of relief with their nemesis Summer out of the picture for a while, former model Rosa Mendes returns to the WWE’s Diva roster after a year and a half hiatus.

During the sophomore run of the series, Total Divas reached over 7.7 Million Total Viewers and 4.6 Million A18-49. On the digital front, Total Divas garnered 17,000 Tweets and ranked as the #2 ad-supported cable or reality program of the night (excluding sports). Season two averaged a #3 social rank among ad-supported cable and #2 versus reality. The season two finale episode notched 1.55 Million Total Viewers as well as netting nearly 1 Million Adults 18-49 (961,000K).

Season three of E!’s hit “Total Divas” returns on Sunday, September 7th at 9pm ET/PT followed by an all-new episode of “#RichKids of Beverly Hills.”

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Yay!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Eva Marie's dad has colon cancer but somehow Rosa getting laughed at is more important.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
DRAMAAAAAA also brie quitting was a shoot and she has no money now oh nooooooooooo

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Yea
So the fake reality show is portraying Daniel Bryan as a guy on a paid per appearance contract. I hope they say WWE didn't cover the surgery bill.

Yeah. They also apparently pay dirt because he's paycheck to paycheck. lol

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I cannot loving wait for the B&V review of this.

IIRC they aren't reviewing it this week.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Spoilers: Nikki retracted her frozen eggs because John Cena is such a good guy or something I don't even know and then the bellas argued and made up whatever

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
When it was just as scripted as anything else.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
That's what I thought too. They're talking to some guy in front of a lodge or something, and then Bryan says "I don't want to go into debt."

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Brie Bella: "Bryan and I are not working any shows. So we're not making any money." LMAO

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Man Brie is being the worst on this show.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Well jeez Jimmy, that was kind of a ridiculous fit over nothing.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Bryan, it's October and you're still not back. :(

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
His doctors have gone back and forth on whether or not he really needed surgery or not. Sure, Bryan doesn't want to have another surgery I'd bet, but the whole thing about him waiting to see if he doesn't and the holistic medicine storyline is BS. If he needed the second surgery, he would have had it because he was under complete control of WWE's doctors.

Last we heard, they determined he did not need the surgery and was recovering strength.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Paige and Alicia Fox have been added to the next season.

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Oct 20, 2014

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

sleepingbuddha posted:

Daniel Bryan's frugality has shot him up to my #3 favorite wrestler of all time. When he gets a bank alert, he should just text Brie either "yes, yes, yes" or "no, no, no" to let her know if he approves of what she is buying.

I like that what changed his mind was going to the Teen Choice Awards. Like Brie can now buy whatever she wants so long as he doesn't have to walk a red carpet again.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Nattie is the dumbest person alive.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Daniel Bryan posted:

Nattie is the dumbest person alive.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT