Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

Vinny heeling it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

I love Daniel Bryan

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

My wife (who cannot stand wrestling) watched the show and enjoyed it. She thinks Daniel Bryan seems like a very nice man.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Astro7x posted:

Now I understand why the women's matches go between the two main events, because it's most likely to get cut.

No, as others have said it's to cool the crowd down between mains and let them "recharge", in theory at least.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Show induced drama or not, I think there is little doubt Cena is going to eventually break up with Nikki.

EDIT - Brodus would've killed that guy and it would've been amazing. Destroying Vincent would be a great career move for him.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Welp serves me. I guess good for them? I'm legit shocked because I don't have a clue who the target was for this. It's way more boring than the normal reality poo poo and WWE's audience can't be rushing to E to watch Divas can they?

My wife watches that real housewives show and I can't stand more than 2 minutes of it, yet I found this watchable somehow. It's all subjective.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Brie and Daniel are the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Perigryn posted:

On last night's Bryan and Vinny show, these tidbits arose:

-Most WWE wrestlers are not fans of the show (last night's ep being the first one they saw since everyone was on tour last week) but can't say anything because it's the "Bella's show" and that if it comes back to Cena that they've been talking crap about it openly, it won't end well for them.

This cracks me up for some reason.

• Locked thread