Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Hello gadget nerds, I'm the new sheriff in town. Please feel free to PM me anytime if you have any questions or issues! I will be continuing Thermopyle's tradition of never making mistakes, but from now on it is to be known that BlackBerry 10 is the best phone OS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Please feel free to use the report function, or PM me if you have platinum, if you need a thread title changes or something like that. You don't only have to talk to me if assholes are afoot! Reports and PMs are not only for bad things. Thank you and have a nice day!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

I can't believe I have to say this, but it's not acceptable to use words like "retard" or "retarded" to describe something in 2019. I'm going to issue increasingly harsh penalties if I catch this. Thank you for this completely unnecessary PSA.