Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Dangerllama posted:

I could straight up listen to Doc read a Chipotle menu all day. Assuming it also comes with Eddy's patented "Now…stop it right here" technology, I will buy this game day one.

You ever get Blackhawks feeds? That's far from his most kitsch.

TREE TIRDY TREE

LET ME GET MY CRAYONS

Send us a tweet on your blueberry!

Hold on partner, I gotta run get some of that soft serve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

Who is that terrible person who pronounces period "purriod"

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

xzzy posted:

You ever get Blackhawks feeds? That's far from his most kitsch.

TREE TIRDY TREE

LET ME GET MY CRAYONS

Send us a tweet on your blueberry!

Hold on partner, I gotta run get some of that soft serve.

All of this is still better than Pierre.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Bradf0rd posted:

All of this is still better than Pierre.

Not arguing that at all, I love Edzo commentary. He's the cheesiest in the best way.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

NHL15: Tuner this poo poo into the ground.

cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax
Vision AI = Anything I can't see does not exist.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I loled:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/190232932

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

Is there a 360 goons metatag? I've literally never played this game online

Skizzzer
Sep 27, 2011
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/190366024

There's no interference here; move along.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

The best thing RGR will bring to the PS4 is the knowledge of how to craft a drat video.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
You're embarrassing us, Skizzer!

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Skizzzer posted:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/190366024

There's no interference here; move along.

I can't even see what's going on there, it's so tiny!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

What is this? A replay for ants?!?!?!

Skizzzer
Sep 27, 2011
it looked great on my tv okay :saddowns:

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Skizzzer posted:

it looked great on my tv okay :saddowns:

Ok, Conan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAKgWwReh6w

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos
Had some fun Goon on Goon Violence last night.
A pubbie was trying to avoid us behind his own net and sba and I put an end to that (while Doctor Butts dances)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNrEkbOxjik

Same pubbie poked at Demonlord (or whatever his dumb new name is).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8hmHuQt45c

I hope the PS3 crew is taking notes on how to properly do a highlight. :colbert:

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I wish I would have saved all the replays of ALL THE TIMES I WAS SCORED ON BY MY OWN TEAM.

aunt jenkins
Jan 12, 2001

Doctor Butts posted:

I wish I would have saved all the replays of ALL THE TIMES I WAS SCORED ON BY MY OWN TEAM.

Mine was particularly :bravo:.

I watched helplessly as my dude, displaying athletic coordination that was not available to me either prior to or after this incident, grabbed the cross crease pass out of the air, then gently, precisely, guided it into the net with his glove.

If it had been on the proper net, it probably would've been disallowed! :downsgun:

Rutkowski
Apr 28, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY?
I think breakaways, d redirections and own goals amounted for at least 50% of my CSA goals allowed.

Still owned though even though it was pretty neccessary to play as punchman now and then and eat the penalties for big hits and fighting in order to not get insane.

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~
"Ralph Waldo Picklqvist" has been trying out his new aggressive goal tending technique with some success:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mld196S283U

Unfortunately, he was later banned from competing for having performance enhancing jelly legs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gux23dIpp-I

cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax
Do any of you ever get that stupid framerate drop? For me, it usually happens on OTP after someone pauses. It's not actual, bandwidth related lag. It could be related to bandwidth issues, but it's not as though actions are delayed. It's just choppy frame rate. I thought it was just my console, until I talked to some randos in a drop in game, last night and they were all having the same issue.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
What camera mode are you in? Cause there's one in particular that I liked using in BaP that, for every-single-year, yes, had really awful frame rate issues and was pretty obvious they were just copy-pasting the same code for multiple iterations.

I never see it in up-high overhead cam when playing online though.

cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax
Overhead camera always.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Be a GM, Season 1 at the Deadline. Columbus trades RJ Umberger and Nick Moutrey to Tampa in exchange for Martin St. Louis. MSL is in contention for the Rocket Richard, Umberger is stuck on my third line and not doing much.

Tampa's "GM" said "Well, I think we're gonna accept this before you change your mind" trading MSL for Umberger and an unsigned prospect. Never change, EA NHL. :allears:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 21:37 on May 29, 2014

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CBJSprague24 posted:

Be a GM, Season 1 at the Deadline. Columbus trades RJ Umberger and Nick Moutrey to Tampa in exchange for Martin St. Louis. MSL is in contention for the Rocket Richard, Umberger is stuck on my third line and not doing much.

Tampa's "GM" said "Well, I think we're gonna accept this before you change your mind" trading MSL for Umberger and an unsigned prospect. Never change, EA NHL. :allears:

My favorite is that they still have that thing (iirc, been a while since I played 14) where you can trade any full trade bar value player for another one with a pick from the last round. The trade bar fills up pretty low, so you can trade a top 10 defenseman in his 30's and a terrible draft pick for Taylor Hall.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

You never followed your dude in my BAP. You have a lot of reading to do! :colbert:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Hockles posted:

You never followed your dude in my BAP. You have a lot of reading to do! :colbert:

No I haven't. Admittedly, I simmed ahead a few games to the deadline to see in sort of a test session what I could do to get MSL, who's on the block in the game just as in real life. Whether I actually do it is to be seen.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I don't know where else to ask this... is this game any good? (Franchise Hockey Manager)

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/franchise-hockey-manager/

Didn't get great reviews at launch, but it's possible they patched things maybe?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

triplexpac posted:

I don't know where else to ask this... is this game any good? (Franchise Hockey Manager)

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/franchise-hockey-manager/

Didn't get great reviews at launch, but it's possible they patched things maybe?

Short answer: No

Long answer: There was some potential, but they took on way too much for their first iteration and failed to nail down the core gameplay and make it fun. I want a new EHM as much as the next guy, but this isn't it sadly.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

It's basically a paid year-long beta. They pretty much just pushed out a broken game with very few features and have been updating/fixing it as the year goes on.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
drat. Well I guess I'll keep an eye out for FHM 2015! Thanks.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
Got a lovely bug: stats on my Live the Life pro (specifically Endurance and Speed) have been reset to 1, and it seems that I can't even improve them from there as they roll back to 1 even if I try to level them up again - had them around 95-100 beforehand. Anyone else getting this/know what to do about it?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress that.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Simulated career ending knee injury.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

JawKnee posted:

Got a lovely bug: stats on my Live the Life pro (specifically Endurance and Speed) have been reset to 1, and it seems that I can't even improve them from there as they roll back to 1 even if I try to level them up again - had them around 95-100 beforehand. Anyone else getting this/know what to do about it?

RIP Eric Wellwood.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Diet Crack posted:

Simulated career ending knee injury.

that occurred to me :v:

This pro skates slower than Hall Gill and Dog Murray now

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Never change, EA.

I sent an email to [email] but didn't get a response :(

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Hockles, is there a way to get in for the class of 2016 or whatever season you're on now for the Be a Pro? Ruckus was telling me about it and it seemed pretty cool.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Hockles, is there a way to get in for the class of 2016 or whatever season you're on now for the Be a Pro? Ruckus was telling me about it and it seemed pretty cool.

Haha, I'm in year like 2029 now. And after it starts, I can't create new players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

Hockles posted:

Haha, I'm in year like 2029 now. And after it starts, I can't create new players.

Haha ok thanks man I'll wait for the dynamic cloth technology

• Locked thread