Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Would it be spoilers to post a pic of what Death's reaper form looks like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I think Vigil thought they were going to be able to get at least one more game out of their IP, so this felt like almost a supplement to the first game.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I heard something about how they were probably going to have Strife and Fury share a game, and wrap the whole thing up with the fourth title.
EDIT: Man I think I need to play this more, even though there are some bits that make me want to punch kittens later on, there are some really fun fights.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Ahhhh I just remembered something about this game that made me stop playing it. You have one save, that's it, no starting a new game or anything. And apparently I can't switch to mouse and keyboard now.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Wow that Paul Richards guy is a really amazing artist, but holy crap he is super dirty heh.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
The King of the Dead's fortress is pretty amazing, probably one of the craziest castle designs I've seen in a while. What scythe is it that looks like its made of red fire? I didn't recognize it.
FYI: In reference to Absalom:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absalom

Dreadwroth fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jan 29, 2014

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Uhhh what? Death is totally using his scythe all over the place, every time he finishes off a boss battle and turns into Superdeath he scythes a dude in the face.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

FoolyCharged posted:

scythes
You get the actual scythe of death in Darksiders I and it's a singular one on the size scale of the weapon used by death's avatar form.

Scythe in DS2:

The story is silly pretty much all the time, somehow Death got Strife's gun from War somehow? It's kind of dumb how bad the Riders are at keeping hold of their weapons.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Ahhh ok, well I still say the Riders are nearly as incompetent as their bosses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I thought back when the Vigil devs were talking about their plans for the series, they said something about having Fury and Strife both be in the next game. I guess we will never know, Crytek is too busy thinking of some way to make another Crysis game.

• Locked thread