Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I'll vote that our heroes take the direct route.

It's nice to see that the LP was not abandoned, although I only found the new thread today. :downs:
Something I've been meaning to post in the previous thread but didn't, since it would have spoiled the ending sequence for Chapter 1 somewhat, is an interview with Neal Hallford about Betrayal at Krondor and a bit about both Dynamix and Sierra-On-Line.
Since we are now past that sequence, I'll share it here for those interested :) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pvqtb4MOu8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

LucyWanabe posted:

I hope this thread isn't dead, I've been following it from post one since I'd always been curious about this game but never got the chance to play it myself. Hope everything's okay OP.
It's not the first time this LP slows down, so hopefully things are going alright for the OP and it's just another hiatus. :shobon:

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
That was a nice Thanksgiving gift. Nice to see you back, Snugglecakes. :)

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Snugglecakes posted:

I've been sitting on a bunch of screenshots, just waiting for a good evening to upload them and write up the next update which will be this weekend.

Shall we finish chapter 2? The answer is probably yes.
Sweet! Looking forward to it.

• Locked thread