Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I just saw Patrick Agyemang attempt a bicycle kick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Accy Stanley's director is in trouble

quote:

The governing body charged Heys at the start of the month and he admitted to 735 breaches of their betting rules at a hearing last Thursday.

Stanley's managing director, who was also fined £1,000, intends to appeal against the punishment.

Heys, who has been with Stanley for more than 10 years, posted a lengthy statement on his website in which he shed light on the charges which had been brought against him.

He revealed that he had made more than 200 bets on games involving his own club, including 37 matches in which he had backed Accrington to lose.

Heys' statement continued: "Anyone who knows me personally will know that I only ever want a win for my team. This has always been the case and on occasions when I have very occasionally bet against my club over the last 10 years I would always have been very happy to lose the stake and take the result."

Ray Winstone has a lot to answer for imo.

• Locked thread