Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
End the season now, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Cheerful optimism, that's the spirit. Even if the Northampton Sky Blues destroy Gillingham, as is their wont, Colchester are still a massive five points clear of the drop zone.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Macauley Bonne, best Macauley. Kinda depressing that one of Colchester's best players this season is a teenager who's been thrown in because everyone else is broken, but hey, I think we can all get behind a victory against Franchise MK.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Today is the last of four season-defining games in a row for Colchester, against sides around them at the foot of the table. They've won one and lost two so far, but other results have been reasonably favourable. The defeat to Oldham was a big blow, especially as I considered that to be the most winnable of the four, but in effect it all boils down to today's game against Crewe. Will be an interesting couple of hours at any rate.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Today ended up being a complete nothing day so it's okay that the trapdoor is one team thinner now.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Promotion hangovers, gotta love them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

• Locked thread