Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
Oh the dizzying heights of League 1. A solid draw against Brentford that I would describe has "well earned" but other, less bias people, might describe as "lucky".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

I just saw Patrick Agyemang attempt a bicycle kick
People usually have to go to the ballet to see grace like that.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Disappointed in the Vale fans again this week. I've been pissing and moaning for a while now that the behaviour of a certain element of the crowd is disgraceful and now we can add racism to the list, for fucks sake. Hopefully there will be some life bans and we can start to trim that element away.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

2 potentially iffy penalties (they looked outside the box from where I was) and the worst Elvis performance I have ever seen. Welcome to Vale Park!!!

• Locked thread