Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psybro
May 12, 2002
Watched Stevenage beat Notts County today in the 90th minute, wow did County ever suck. Holy Jesus they were bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Popehoist posted:

Noone else gets to do a sad ITT as long as I am still here and still a Notts County supporter

Cheer up, you'll piss League Two.

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Popehoist posted:

He's going to need to see a chiropractor soon after carrying the entire team on his back every week.

I note that our only striker capable of scoring League One goals did in fact score a League One goal, playing for you, on Saturday.

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Lionel Richie posted:

Blinking heckers lads we've lost six games in a row.

Saudi Prince has ruined everything.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Crewe Alexandra are a bad team with one funny outsized stand at their ground.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
What the gently caress is up with QPR players leaving to manage other clubs whilst still registered as players? And when the gently caress is Joey Barton taking over at Tranmere?

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Boxing Day football owns, spend an hour and a half driving to Colchester's lovely plastic ground in a field, watch your team get smashed up 4-0, freeze your tits off, miss five minutes of the second half to get a cup of tea because the catering sucks so much, drive an hour and a half back.

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Popehoist posted:

Ahahahaha get bummed stevenage, get bummed psybro

We are hosed & I hope Mansfield go down so I don't have to miss a doable away game because I am never loving going there again.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Imagine being in the relegation zone, the shame of it.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Can't believe the inevitable end of Stevenage FC's hashtag bantz has come and now my nearest game is loving Mansfield again

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Popehoist posted:

Can't you all just roll over for us? I mean really?

We had your back man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psybro
May 12, 2002

britishbornandbread posted:

Unbeaten in fifteen, conceded three goals in this run. Day after boxing day we were 22nd, now we are 7th, five points clear in the play offs.

York City are magic.

York City is the only League Two away game that excites me even remotely so you can gently caress off

• Locked thread