Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Everyone in the future evolved to be flying squirrels and the bullets have red flames painted on them so they make Hunter go faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Using the bullet recoil to alter your trajectory is only moderately dumber than pushing off of a chair. And you just know they're going to spend like 5 pages bragging about it.

People fall so fast, these guys have already hit the ground.

Dawning Horror
Jun 18, 2009

wiegieman posted:

People fall so fast, these guys have already hit the ground.

Well, they jumped out of the 875th floor. They could easily fall for about a minute.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Luke Johnson posted:

Well, they jumped out of the 875th floor. They could easily fall for about a minute.

I just did some math to see what it would be and yeah it was about a minute. Good catch!

(http://www.greenharbor.com/fffolder/math.html 875 stories, at 12 feet/story is 10,500 feet. According to that page above, they reach terminal velocity at 12 seconds and fall 10,000 feet in a minute.)

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Wendell posted:

Thank you, now it makes sense. I still feel it is quite awful.
That's way less interesting to me than "Child externalizes sadness over death of mother/taking more responsibility in the household by fighting imaginary Monsters"

The whole Monsters Exist and We Must Fight Them is kind of too Anime for me. And I loves me some hacky animes.

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

That's way less interesting to me than "Child externalizes sadness over death of mother/taking more responsibility in the household by fighting imaginary Monsters"

The whole Monsters Exist and We Must Fight Them is kind of too Anime for me. And I loves me some hacky animes.

It's just such a weak idea. It's enough to sustain maybe one-fifth of a Doctor Who episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Hey, folks.

This thread has been around two years as of today, and the idea of stopping at 256 pages is attractive to me as a computer dude, so it seems like time to put this to bed and start fresh.

The new thread is right over here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734868

I'll probably be fiddling with the comic list pretty heavily for the next few days, so this is a good time to recommend any comics I was too lame to get into it in this iteration.

• Locked thread