Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I heard some Shure SRH1540s and thought they were pretty great.
What else should I be considering instead? Closed backs for work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bape Culture posted:

I heard some Shure SRH1540s and thought they were pretty great.
What else should I be considering instead? Closed backs for work.

Nobody has any thoughts on this??

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Is there anything better out there than airpod maxes?
I just sat on a plane for 11 hours with my srh1540s and I think it’s time for wireless and noise cancelling. Also, I want to die.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Oh right that’s surprising. Whathifi which i usually like for reviews said they’re the best wireless headphones out there if you take money out the equation. And that the noise cancellation was untouchable. Guess I’ll have to just go try some other pairs out. I tried my buddy’s xm4s and was quite impressed but they were very synthetic sounding and quite cheaply made I thought.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I listened to the Sonys again and the boses and the b&os and ended up buying the maxes.

The b&os sounded better but nearly double the price and I found the anc worse. Will see how I get on long term I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

First week with these AirPods and goodness me, they’re a fun pair of cans. Sold my 1540s and think I’ll get some senn HD800S’ to replace them eventually. The case is very stupid though.