Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yak Shaves Dot Com
Jan 5, 2009
There's a plastic bit rattling around in my earpiece and the pads have started to pop off on their own, so it's time to replace my current pair of headphones.

What's a fast recommendation for some circumaural gaming headphones in the neighborhood of $100? I don't even have speakers for my pc, it's just the headphones all the time, so it would also be nice if they were easy to clean. I think the cleaning might be why the pads on my current pair have worn out so badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yak Shaves Dot Com
Jan 5, 2009
I need work earbuds. Every pair I get eventually shorts somewhere in the wire so I keep paying the moron tax of buying them cheaper and cheaper. It's annoying enough that I might go wireless. My job involves a lot of stooping and lifting and I'm worried that they're going to pop right out and into a puddle, or that I'll mess up the battery by recharging it every day only to go into a freezer the next morning. What does the working man need to know about wireless earbuds?