Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum
Just got some Sennheiser 650s. Holy poo poo this are amazing. I wasn't going to expect much of a difference moving from some 598s. Reviews are spot on when they say they are "easy to listen to." I wasn't exactly sure what they meant until I noticed that ear fatigue wasn't as big of an issue with the 598. The extra bass with the 650 is what the 598 was lacking, but not overkill in the slightest, I'd still call it tame though, but still very nice. Very glad I got these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

KingKapalone posted:

A question for those of you with expensive headphones. Do you listen to lossless music or does it not really matter? I'm curious with everything moving to streaming. I just have my library on Google Music so I have that on my phone or laptop at work. Then I'll listen to youtube albums or sometimes Spotify.

I've honestly only been using mine them with streaming. I haven't cared to find lossless since everything is just so hosed with dynamic compression (loudness) that I don't care enough to find it in a better format.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

neillyb posted:

To everyone that replied to my post earlier (nobody replied) it doesn't matter now as I said 'gently caress it' and bought some Audio Technica ATH M50s. Goddamn they're good. Wife wasn't happy with the price I paid for them but thankfully I can't hear her moan with them on

Keep a separate bank account and they will never know!

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Kirby still good? Bass and Suction.