Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Any consensus on good, cheap blutooth earbuds/IEMs? I'm talking like 50 bucks or less. Looking for something usable while running and working out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Budget - around $350
Source - USB or 3.5, either is fine.
Isolation Requirements - extremely yes
Preferred Type of Headphone - over ear wireless
Past Headphones - my current headset is a steelseries arctis 7.

I am looking for a better headset to use whilst playing games/watching youtube/light music. By better what I am really looking for is better noise isolation/cancellation. I see Steelseries makes an Arctis Nova Pro, is that a good option or is there something better?

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Ok Comboomer posted:

I mean, if what you want is headphone sound quality there’s a million better brands for that than steelseries.

I’m pretty sure a bunch of them also make gamer headsets with mics and whatnot now too, but I’m not too up-to-date on that as I just use wireless earbuds for zoom calls.

If you’re willing to split your headphone and microphone up you’d have a ton more options too.

I would like to keep them together if possible. As long as sound quality is decent I will be happy, mostly because I don't know much better. What I am really looking for is blocking as much outside sound as possible, both continuous like my PC and occasional like my neighbors.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Kirios posted:

Why not just get XM4's?

Yea those look good, thanks!