Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

waiting for my hd6xx's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

evobatman posted:

Mine are due in August, but a friend gifted me his Grado SR60 that he never uses, I found a pair of demoed Phillips Fidelio M2BT at a hifi store, and I picked up a pair of Fidelio X2s from the classifieds the day after. They should keep me going while I wait.

yeah, mine are due at a similar time, i jumped on the most recent drop. no such luck, so i'm stuck in the loving headvice that is the ATH-M50s until then. seriously these things are TIGHT

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

why are the SE215 cables so expensive????

they don't even sound that good. for $30 i may as well just buy a separate pair of earbuds

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

only two and a half more months until my hd6xx's ship baby

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

are there good/durable cheap IEMs? around SE215 price - i have a pair and they make everything sound like the version of xtc skylarking that was made with inverted polarity

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

are there any leather earpads for the hd 6xx/650 that are actually worth buying? not loving the foam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

are there any monitors with active noise cancelling that are good for recording and stuff?

i realize that's running tow two directions pretty hard but i need headphones that are good at both "keeping me from getting distracted by barking dogs while studying" and recording my demos