Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

craptown
Oct 7, 2001
My dog just shredded the awesome Klipsch x10s I've been using for the past 5 years. I was thinking of getting something similar or an upgrade:

Budget - 100-300
Source - Pixel
Isolation Requirements - Isolation at least as good as the x10.
Preferred Type of Headphone - IEM
Preferred Tonal Balance - similar to the x10? Unsure how to describe it. Clear with punchy bass?
Past Headphones - I had Etymotic ER6i's before the x10's and they were fantastic.
Preferred Music - Eclectic, a lot of vaporwave and its subgenres.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

craptown
Oct 7, 2001

Dogen posted:

If you liked your X10s, the X12s are the same thing but better. I went from X10s to X12s in Dec and have been very pleased.

Thanks! Ended up getting GR07 BE's based on reviews and really like the sound. Will probably get the X12s too, if they are just better X10s :)

craptown
Oct 7, 2001

grack posted:

This may be a little late but the GR07 shares a driver with the Vivo XE800 and the latter only costs ~$20

I saw that and bought those too. I might have an earphone buying problem