Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I've been loving my V-moda V-80 headphones and I just bought the BoomPro so I can use it as my computer headset and listening headphones. I got them for $99 on amazon on a sale and the boompro thing is like $35 with shipping seems like it will still be cheaper than turtlebeach. Any one used the BoomPro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
The V-moda BoomPro is way better than she mic I had before, it also comes with the y splitter so its easy to plug in on my computer.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Dude who had the V-Moda headphones that were dieing you can get any of their other headphones 50% off with the lifetime replacement 50% off thingy. But get what ever you want, just wanted to make you aware you could get new ones for like $100 even.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Amazon has V-MODA- crossfade m-80's for 79.99 as daily deal

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
The V-Moda M-80s are on sale for 79.99 on sale right now. On amazon for another Ends in 02h 59m with free 1 day shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Ordered the Massdrop HD6xx because friends said it was a noticeable upgrade from my 598s. Hope to get it before Christmas.