Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Just curious if anyone has any bad/good things to say about the Philips SHL3050?

I am not good at this

Away all Goats fucked around with this message at 10:29 on May 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Has anyone here ever bought anything by mpow? They're all over the Canadian Amazon site and seem to get good reviews.

I was specifically looking at these which seem to hit all the right things I'm looking for:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B077NXSLVS/ref=emc_b_5_i

Not exactly a huge audiophile (and I have terrible hearing anyway) so stuff like comfort/durability/reliability/battery life are a little more important to me.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

I have Sony WF-1000XM3 bluetooth earphones. I have liked them a lot. My problem is that now I am using them for working out, they loosen too much and with sweat etc. I find myself having to re-adjust and push them back in every 5 minutes or more. I'm looking for a replacement, here's what I am after:

- Bluetooth earphones, not linked to each other by a cable either.

- I don't really care about noise cancelling. A decent seal and loud enough music drowns out any noise.

- Comfortable - the most comfortable earphones I ever had were some of the christmas tree style Etymotic ones. I like the little silicone things that brace against the concha and stop things falling out.

- Some sort of Android integration is a bonus, I like that these current ones read my notifications to me.

- Charging case.

Does anything fit this bill? I wouldn't spend more than £300.

Sony has Sport versions of their earbuds, WFSP800N, that I actually came into this thread to see if anyone has any experience with them.